The Soothe Me Body Oil is packed with natural ingredients that target extremely dry, irritated skin.
Calendula Flower, Chamomile Flower, White Willow Bark, and Oregon Grape Root are infused into this oil for 4 hours, then strained to remove as many herb particles as possible to bring you a smooth textured, nutrient-dense body oil.
Texture: medium-weight oil
Scent: calendula, chamomile, geranium, tea tree
- Avocado Oil is packed with vitamins A, C, D, and E, all of which help enrich your skin’s elasticity and strength
- Black Cumin Seed Oil has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties
- Calendula Flower is known to heal wounds
- Chamomile Flower has anti-inflammatory properties for eczema
- White Willow Bark Botanical Extract can reduce pain and itchiness
- Oregon Grape Root Powder is known to soothe psoriasis symptoms
- Tea Tree Essential Oil is a well-known anti-bacterial
- Geranium Essential Oil can help improve blood circulation which increases skin regeneration
- Apply to body immediately after showering
- Use small amount on hands after washing
Directions: Use dropper nozzle to apply a pea or dime-sized amount into clean palms. Massage into hands, body, and feet. Continue layering until your body is fully moisturized.
Disclaimer: For external use only. Discontinue use and inform your physician if irritation occurs. Not a toy for children. If the product gets into your eyes, flush with water and seek medical attention. The statements in this listing have not been evaluated by the FDA and are for informational, educational use only. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Processing Time: 3-5 business days. All shipping updates and tracking information will be sent to the email address used during checkout.
. . .
27th & Rose is a self-care resource library dedicated to helping millennials explore themselves deeply, accept themselves fully, and embrace themselves lovingly each day.